High accuracy, very robust,
manually adjustable height gauges. Dynamic component contact with consistent measuring force. Easy to use, due to large numeric display and symbols for measurement functions.
- TESA Magna µ magnetic measuring system for use in particularly rough environmental conditions.
- Large clear display screen with 21 mm character height and intuitive symbols. Colour display and backlighting for better legibility.
- Very long battery life for cordless measurements.
- User-friendly with multi-lingual context help in the active functions.
- Significantly faster measurement of the return points (min, max, ⌀) by use of patented Quickcenter Dynamic technology.
Particularly suitable for use in production areas. Highly immune to the effects of contamination by both solids and liquids. Front face of the panel protected to IP65, measurement system protected to IP55.
For measuring heights and steps, diameters, hole spacings, slot widths and deviations from parallelism etc.
Base unit with control panel, standard contact point carrier, mains cable, standard contact point with carbide ball ⌀ 5 mm, 110 – 240 V power supply unit, rechargeable LI-ion battery. SCS calibration certificate.
Various accessories available on request. Contact point set No. 445266 and No. 445267, TLC-BLE radio transmitter No. 498921, data cable No. 498918, spare battery No. 445443 size MH.