NC high-pressure vice HiPo Clamp with power intensifier
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Pairing accuracy 0.02 mm.
- Alignment dimensions compatible with other manufacturers.
- Universal design accepts wide variety of jaw systems.
- Slides induction hardened.
- Fully enclosed spindle (minimises cleaning requirement).
- Tapped holes on each side for component backstop.
- Including holes 18M16 for zero point clamping system pitch 200 mm.
- All faces apart from the end face ground: Can be used horizontally or laterally.
- Angled gear drive can be attached (no need to dismantle for the desired force setting.).
- Fully enclosed and nitrided spindle.
- Tapped hole for workpiece backstop.
- Accepts popular makes of jaws size 125, e.g. No. 361400 − 361660, No. 362390 − 362600, No. 361295, No. 361296.
- For tenon and Tee-nut set see No. 360530.
- For workpiece backstop, hand crank see No. 360555; 360800.
- For Click system stepped jaws see No. 361952; 361962; 361972.
- Clamping stud No. 360025.
- For a suitable 125 base body extension see No. 360467_125 in the spare parts list.
- Size 125X is supplied with jaws 361295 125 and 361296 125. Can be used with XPent front jaws.
- The suitable base body extension 160 is No. 360420 160