Hoffmann Group eTool
eTool makes virtual tool planning simple and reliable
eTool offers you CAD data as a digital twin of the real product. It is intended specifically for process simulation, virtual tool combination and assembly, collision checks and many other areas.
- Well over 800,000 items of tool data in 2D, 3D and text format for machining and clamping tools
- For use in CAD/CAM, simulation and tool administration systems
- Cut-off point information for assembly of entire tools
- All data can be obtained via the eShop, Connected Data, ToolScout, and many more.
- Up-to-date and uniform data quality
- Comprehensive portfolio from one source
- Time-saving and cost-cutting work preparation
- Excellent planning and process control