Goods issuing system GARANT Tool24
Efficiency in procurement and supply
The Tool24 goods issuing systems - Flexible automated issuing systems for efficient and reliable supply of goods.
Our know-how is available to you throughout the project, from first receipt of your requirements right through to commissioning and successful use in production. We work together with you to develop a solution tailored precisely to your requirements, thereby making your working practices more efficient and delivering a
sustained increase in your productivity whilst reducing your process costs.
Discover the various options our range has to offer for controlling the issuing of your goods:
Drawer issuing system, upright issuing system or individual issuing system.
Individual software solutions
The new software offers quick and simple facilities for efficient management of your tools and C-items.
Multiple withdrawal / filling. Shopping basket reservation/withdrawal. Individual user favourites.
Full text search. Quick user login (PIN, RFID, fingerprint). Individualisation at the user level (personalised dashboard).
Compatible with mobile devices
Access via tablets and laptops. Self-scaling software. Shopping basket reservation from the workplace.
Many connection options
Network interface (LAN) for incorporation into the company's IT network. Connection to materials management systems. Management of external stores.
Our latest innovation for managing tools: GARANT Tool24 Smartline.
Turn-key project management:
From advice and planning right through to commissioning and training.
50 eBusiness advisors throughout the world will help you plan your standard or customised systems. Our special transport network guarantees you careful and reliable transport to your place of delivery. The system will be installed and commissioned by our experts before being oficially handed over to you.
Of course, we will still be there for you after the installation:
Our service hotline will be happy to advise and assist you, and we also offer system extensions, maintenance contracts and update services.
Many companies - One problem.
As ever, the design of a lean procurement process for C-items poses a major challenge to most companies. The purchasing volumes of C-items are small (< 20%), but they take up a large proportion of the administrative
procurement effort (> 80%) and thus are extremely cost-intensive.
The solution: Tool24.
The GARANT Tool24 goods issuing systems create greater efficiency in procurement and supply, with a comprehensive data-based approach! experience shows that this can lead to a dramatic reduction in procurement process costs and in stock levels, whilst at the same time improving the security of supply of your c-items.
Smartline - lots of room in a small space.
Modular cabinet concepts:
- Drawers that open automatically.
- Anti-tilt device: only one drawer can be opened at a time.
- 4 cabinet configurations, ex stock in the colour combination RAL 7035 light grey and RAL 5005 signal blue, ensure quick delivery and commissioning.
- 2 drawer widths: 612 and 153 mm.
- Drawer heights configurable individually.
- Incl. dividers for individual division.
For further information, like load capacity of the drawers or possible combinations please see our Tool24-brochure.
GARANT Tool24 Smartline upright cabinet
- Storage of pre-set tools.
- Tool management using the available software.
- Only for use in conjunction with the Tool24 Smartline master system. Easy link to the master system.
- Pull-out frames open automatically.
- Available with 14 different configurations (for different tool shanks SK, VDI, C, HSK).
- Incl. 24 carrier rails.
- Mountings suitable for tool carriers, support rails, shelf trays and perforated tool panels.
- Four base-supported pull-out frames.
- Safe working load per drawer in the case of surface distribution: 600 kg; maximum upright cabinet load: 2400 kg
- Locking system for emergency release.
One system - 1.000 options
Choice of colours:
You can choose from 10 RAL colours for the cabinet body and drawers. Other colours are available at an additional charge.
Two different drawer widths are available.
Drawers can be configured in 25 mm intervals to the height suitable to your needs. In this way you can adapt your drawers to exactly match the size of your tools and measuring tools.
Simple division of the compartments by drag&drop using the new software. You have a choice of different drawer division materials. These include eForm rigid foam inlays, divider plate sets and plastic moulded dividers. As you would expect, the divider pitches correspond to those in our catalogue.
Note: Please select your eForm rigid foam inlays to match the drawer sizes!
Das neue Spindsystem bietet viel Platz, auch für größere Artikel.
Die wichtigsten Vorteile auf einen Blick:
- Entwickelt für den industriellen Einsatz.
- Verschiedene Fachgrößen (3 Fachbreiten und mehrere Fachhöhen zur Auswahl).
- Schließsystem für Notentriegelung. Kombinierbar mit allen anderen GARANT Tool24-Systemen.
- Kompatibel mit allen Haken und Haltern der GARANT Easyfix-Systeme sowie weiteren Lochwand-Zubehörteilen.
- Es stehen 10 RAL-Farben zur Auswahl (Sonderfarben gegen Aufpreis).
Individual issuing system PickOne
The innovative GARANT Tool24 PickOne individual issuing system ensures reliable single-item withdrawal of your items for issue and loan. Individually or in combination with other Tool24 systems, it optimises your working procedures.
- Individualised, employee driven goods issuing by PIN / password, RFID access or fingerprint.
- Perforated panels on both sides allow flexible attachment of a touch screen. In addition, you can attach all the hooks and holders of our Easyfix range and all other accessory parts for perforated panels listed in our workstations and storage catalogue.
- The system has been developed specially for industrial use. With a maximum load capacity of over a tonne, this system sets virtually no limits on you. The high-quality components used in its construction ensure maintenance-free operation and an absolute minimum of trouble in production.
- 4 different compartment sizes.
- Maximum 640 compartments on 20 levels
- Individually configurable by the customer
- Each compartment can be filled individually.
Intelligent and quick:
- A protective edge prevents items slipping out
- To guarantee you the quickest possible access to your items, the system opens in less than 10 seconds
-Alongside the withdrawal compartments there is a row of LEDs,which gives a visual signal to the user where the item to be withdrawn is located.
- Many possible configurations of the individual issuing drum
- Maximum load of over one tonne (Tool24 PickOne).
DB Neumünster - all-round supply with Tool24 Smartline
The new GARANT Tool24 Smartline is used many times a day at DB Fahrzeuginstandhaltung GmbH in Neumünster and simplifies the access to tools for fitters – especially during the night shift when the normal tool stores are no longer staffed. Fitters can serve themselves from the sturdy cabinets with up to 90 drawers. In addition, the required tool can be quickly identified, thanks to the intuitive software with search by scanner, key word or item number.
K.H. Maske & Söhne GmbH - "50% reduction in tool orders"
Whether you want to reduce set-up times, automate ordering processes or move to a central positioning system – at company K.H. Maske & Söhne Gmbh in Bönningstedt, adopting the GARANT Tool24 Smartline system leads to a resounding success.