Self-centring lathe chuck with base and hard top jaws DIN 702-4
- Maximum concentricity and changeover accuracy.
- With jaw retention, centrically clamping.
- Large pass-through diameter.
- Accuracy twice that specified by DIN 6386.
- High clamping force with low force exertion.
- Higher speeds thanks to safety blocking slide.
- Jaws can quickly and easily be reversed or exchanged.
- Outer contour with drop-off wedge for water.
- Grease nipple for greasing all sliding faces.
Wherever extremely high clamping forces, high concentricity, and reliable continuous repeatability are required.
For machine spindles with recessed centring mount or for mounting using a flange. Secured with screws from the front. The flange blanks must always be fitted first to the machine and then to the chuck.
Entirely made of steel, fully surface-hardened.
Includes: 1 set of jaws, 1 chuck key, 1 set fastening screws.
Bore E can be bored out: Size 160 to 45 mm, size 200 to 55 mm, size 250 to 75 mm, size 315 to 102 mm (at additional charge).