HOLEX Electronic torque wrench HCT
The torque tool of the future is digital
The Bluetooth®-enabled HOLEX Electronic torque wrench / rotational angle wrench HCT not only offers you greater freedom of movement during use but also simple and secure data transmission of your measurement values. Time-consuming manual saving and transferring of values is now a thing of the past!
HCT stands for Hoffmann Group Connected Tools and is the platform for digitising your measurement processes. HCT uses state-of-the-art Bluetooth®-enabled tools and innovative apps to automatically transfer measurement data to smartphones, tablets and computers, meaning you can work faster, more effectively, and more accurately than before.
The electronic HOLEX torque wrench HCT offers you many benefits
- Quick and easy digital documentation: recorded measurement values can be documented using Bluetooth app or Bluetooth HID.
- Avoid errors and save time: a parallel Bluetooth connection to the app and the PC ensures that the HOLEX torque wrench can also be configured when connected to a PC (simply transfer saved measurement values via the app).
- Secure connection mode can be set: no data is lost.
- Measurement ranges are always reliably achieved: through visual (colour display), acoustic and haptic signals.
- Tiresome battery changes are no longer necessary: thanks to lithium-ion battery (same battery platform as for the GARANT HCT torque wrench ).
- More freedom of movement: there are no annoying data transmission cables.
Innovative features support your measurement processes
- Data output via Bluetooth (using HID directly on a PC or via app)
- With the help of the HCT apps you can expand the HOLEX torque wrench HCT with numerous additional functions. The HCT Mobile app is available free of charge in the app stores. A Windows app with even more functions is also available for a fee. However, the torque wrench can also be used independently without an app.
- Display: 2.0-inch TFT colour display, dimmable with battery indicator
- Display and values: Peak and Track function modes
- Integral reversible ratchet
- Protection class IP40, display is splash-proof
- Password protection and warning signals (haptic, visual and acoustic)
- Reference dimension input: When using extensions, simply input the new value (additional reference dimension).
- Angle of rotation measurement: After a one-off activation in the "Go Digital Store", angle of rotation and torque are visible at the same time.
See the electronic torque wrench from HOLEX in action
Learn in this video how you can easily and automatically transfer measured values with the new HOLEX torque wrench HCT. Marko Künstler, Senior Project Manager "Product & Process Engineering" at the Hoffmann Group shows the functionality in a practical example.
Unleash the full potential of the HOLEX Electronic torque wrench with the HCT apps
The HCT Mobile app and the HCT Windows app allow you to add a host of additional features to your Bluetooth®-enabled tool. This means that processes are integrated into your production flow even more efficiently and your company’s standard of quality greatly improves.
The apps offer you many benefits:
- Clarity: One app for multiple tool groups.
- Ease of use: Tools can be operated and adjusted via the app.
- Save time: Automatically record the measurement values.
- Organisation: List and manage your tools via the app in the future.