Hoffmann Group Connected Tools – Windows app
Digitalise measurement processes and record them automatically
Would you like to make workflows more efficient and better integrate them into your production process? Are you looking for a functional and flexible solution with worker guidance for your production? Do you want to automate your documentation process and make it more reliable? We have the perfect solution for all your needs: the HCT Windows app.
It's very simple: order the HCT-Dongle from the eShop, download the software here, install it on a Windows device and get started with your HCT tools! The following HCT tools are currently compatible with the HCT Windows App: GARANT Electronic torque wrench/rotational angle wrench HCT and HOLEX Electronic torque wrench HCT .
Download HTC Windows app
Languages: de, en, fr, it, sk, es, pt, da
Size: 6 MB
Date published: 12.01.2023
Windows operating system: Windows 10 or higher
The following changes, improvements and bug fixes have been implemented in this software version:
- Upon first start of the application, an empty database is automatically created
- Added check for minimum recommended firmware versions of torque wrenches
- Aligned battery fill level icon display with how the wrenches do it
- Added "edit copy" button for working plans
- Added scrollbars to all views
- Added check for small screens/large font scaling and automatic resizing
- Added ability to resize device list in manual mode
- Non-ASCII characters are no longer allowed in measurement case names
- Use icon buttons in working plan mode view
- Fixed bluetooth LED staying green when dongle check has failed
HCT Windows app Manual
.NET Desktop Runtime
Microsoft software package (required)
Null modem emulator
For connection to a third-party system (optional)
Find the correct firmware version for your HCT product here.
The HCT Windows app offers you a number of advantages
Easily connect tools and transfer data wirelessly
Easy connection between app and measuring devices via Bluetooth®, with no annoying cables.
Central management of the measuring applications
Tools and measuring applications can be set up centrally and then easily transferred to production.
Easily create and customise workflows
Workflows can easily be created and adapted flexibly. No additional services and associated costs or training are required.
Automated and error-free recording of measurement data
All measurement data is reliably recorded and can be called up at any time. The automated transfer avoids errors and all measurements can be traced at any time.
The right solution for everyone
Modern features to optimise your production process
- Worker guidance – visually supported with images for each screwdriving case
- Password protection to prevent unauthorised access
- CAQ connection (MUX50, DMX16 protocols)
- .csv or .dfq files stored in a local folder
- The workpiece’s serial number is linked directly and automatically to the associated measurement value Up to 16
- HCT tools can be connected to a PC/laptop at the same time for each dongle
- Processes can be planned via the app (thanks to the bidirectional interface, screwdriving cases do not need to be created on the tool)