- Sturdy force gauges in a handy aluminium die-cast housing for compressive and tensile forces from 0.001 to 2500 N.
- Overload protection up to 500% and protected measurement shaft.
- Attachment thread for additional handles.
- Precise positioning in test stands by a guide pin.
- High measurement rate for precise recording of peak values to determine fracture or tearing forces.
- Measured value memory with statistical analysis and limit value monitoring.
- USB interface for data transmission to a PC.
Operating time up to 150 h without mains power thanks to the rechargeable LiPo battery.
Measurement data software for evaluation in MsExcel. COM-Bridge software for direct data transmission from the measuring device to the Windows PC.
Measurement of compressive and tensile forces in quality assessment and production. For use as a mobile manual measurement gauge both in outdoor areas and in test stands or jigs. Attachment thread integrated into the housing permit attachment in test stands or mounting of additional handles.
Force gauge in a protective case. Screw-on accessories for force transfer (flat head, slot head, cone, hook). Quick-start instructions.