Surface roughness measuring tool with free probe travel and automatic zeroing
for precise roughness and wave measurement in accordance with relevant standards. The wireless Bluetooth connection between the evaluation unit and feed unit
offers high flexibility when performing a wide variety of measurement tasks. Alternative operation with USB cable connection.
The user can use the feed unit to work directly at the point of measurement whilst the evaluation unit stands in a suitable place. The measurement can be started at the evaluation unit or at the feed unit. Several feed units can be connected to a single evaluation unit
and can be controlled selectively.
- Free probe travel with high-precision probe system.
- Quick-change probe arm using magnetic probe arm lock.
- Protected against damage.
- Only a few seconds set-up time using motorised height adjustment of the feed unit with automatic zeroing.
- Probe travel to DIN EN ISO 4288 / ASME B46.1: 0.48 mm, 0.56 mm, 1.5 mm, 1.75 mm, 4.8 mm, 5.6 mm, 15 mm, 17.5 mm automatically and variably adjustable to EN ISO 12085 (MOTIF): 1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm, 8 mm, 12 mm, 16 mm, variably adjustable.
- Number of traverse lengths selectable from 1 to 5.
- Automatic selection of filters and probe travels to the standard.
- Measurement travel for longitudinal sensing 0.1 to 26 mm.
- Phase correction Gauss filter to DIN EN ISO 16610-21 (supersedes DIN EN ISO 11562) and special filter ISO 13565-1.
- Flexible movement using cordless Bluetooth connection.
- Clear, direct, and simple brilliant colour display for operation and displaying results.
- Portable use with mains and battery power.
- International up to date incorporating all the usual reference values to DIN/ISO, JIS, ASME, MOTIF in multiple languages.
- Documentation with quality with integral thermal printer for printing out the profile and results.
- Report of date and/or time of measurements.
- Integral memory for results of about 40,000 measurements and 30 profiles.
- High measurement speed, 1mm/s at the same measuring point density.
- Saving measurement programs.
MarSurf M400 evaluation unit, MarSurf SD26 feed unit including BFW250 probe system, standard probe arm, 1 roll thermal paper No. 499510
size H1, wide-range mains adapter with 3 plugs, 2×USB cables (for connection to the PC and operation with cable), user manual, and transport case.
Battery No. 499549.
Other contact arms and probes, e.g. for small bores and slots, available on request.