Diamond cutting discs for wet and dry cutting. Bore ⌀ 22.23 mm.
Masonry cutting disc,
- High cutting performance of diamonds gives short cutting times.
- Extremely long working life, fewer disc changes.
- Unvarying diameter, always cuts to the full depth.
- Hardly any disc wear, reducing dust generation.
cannot overheat, always replace in pairs.
For cutting all common building materials such as concrete (even reinforced), bricks, natural stone, tiles, ceramics, steel etc.
Optimised for: Concrete, bricks, porous concrete.
- Diamond coating already pre-sharpened. Observe correct direction of rotation!
- Other diamond cutting discs on request.