Shrink-fit chuck with cooling channel bores and strengthened walls SK 40 short
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Supplied with coolant supply holes that can be plugged.
- High-temperature steel.
- Integral tool length adjustment, adjustment track 10 mm.
- For HSS and carbide.
- Shanks hard turned (for smooth running!)
- With Balluffchip bore.
- Glass bead blasted.
The reinforced version
- permits better machining results (feed rate, depth of cut).
- achieves better workpiece surface quality (due to vibration damping effect).
For clamping tools with parallel shank to h6 tolerance. Suitable for inductive, contact and hot-air shrink units.
Pull studs (PS) No. 308600 − 308800. PS wrenches No. 308810 – 308830, Shrink-fit chuck extensions No. 302410 − 302419. Shrink units, accessories No. 354210 − 354450.
SK 40 short
DIN 69871 ; ISO 7388-1
≤ 3 µm
HSC ; HPC
Balance quality G at rotational speed
G 2.5 at 25,000 rpm