5-axis vice TeleCentric
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Optimum for use on 5-axis machining centres.
- Conventional clamping and gripper clamping can be performed.
- Telescopic spindles and obstructive contours remain unchanged.
- Simple centre-reference programming with no displacement of the zero point.
- Accessibility of the workpiece irrespective of the clamping span.
- Symmetrical design = workpiece remains central and parallel - the dimensions of the material are distributed symmetrically.
- Thanks to the quick-release fastening, pairs of jaws can be changed within 10 seconds.
- Constant clamping force thanks to the low-maintenance telescopic spindle.
- Supplied as standard with 25H6 M10 mounting holes for zero-point clamping system with 200 mm reference module.
- Integral scaled ring for fine adjustment of the centre position.
- Clamping force 30 kN at 45 Nm linear.
Mounting plate for transport, hand crank, Quick Start guide.
Torque wrench No. 656050_120, hexagon screwdriver bit 643330_14, top jaws No. 361258 − 361264, clamps No. 360750 Gr. 125/160, alignment and fixing set No. 360530, clamping stud No. 360025 size 25M10 or 25M10/138.
Zero-point clamping system