Hazardous substance workstation High Line 1500 mm
Please enter all required fields.
Sturdy aluminium tubular frame. Anodised surface with high resistance to chemicals.
- Glazed at the sides (unbreakable acrylic Perspex).
- Exhaust air monitoring and glare-free lighting, with push button for switching on and off.
- Wired ready to plug in, with 5 m mains cable.
- Highly efficient hazardous substance capture due to special fresh air curtain technology in the interior.
- Generous exhaust ducts, resistant to chemicals.
- Spigots (DN 160) in the roof area for connection to the customer’s extraction system
Suitable for all refilling, cleaning, and adhesives work with hazardous substances.
Hazardous substance workstations ensure a high degree of health and safety protection. Compliance with the workplace concentration limit regulations is ensured since no vapours, gases or suspended solids contaminate the air at the workplace. When used in the intended manner no explosive gas / air mixtures can form within the cabinet.
Air quality testing to DIN EN 14 175 part 3 (type approval test procedure for extraction systems, section 5.4, reliability of the retention capacity).
With a stainless steel work surface, 2 shielded-contact (230 V) sockets (Note: German), and a media supply duct.
Connection must be made to the customer’s extraction system.