Modular cabinet with Aluminium roller shutter
Article no.: 956700
- Cabinet housing internal load capacity: 1.000 kg
- Height adjustment interval: 20 mm
- Cylinder lock: modular barrel
- Colour selection: RAL 9002, 7035, 7005, 7016, 6011, 5018, 5012, 5011, 5005, 3003
Find similar products here:
- Mountings for drawers, shelves etc. at 20 mm intervals. Base and top cabinets have appropriate holes for bolting together, retrofitting with wheels and pull handle (up to 1200 mm height) or wall mounting.
- Roller shutters made of anodised aluminium profiles with low sliding and pulling force since they run on slide rails. Double back wall protects the roller shutters and prevents jamming. Roller shutters only available for cabinet heights 1000 mm and 2000 mm, and 1000 mm wide.
- Cylinder locks integral in the lock plate; with 2 keys each. On request, locking systems can be supplied with a security certificate at an additional charge.
Version - image:
Roller shutters of anodised aluminium profiles!
Standard paint finish body light grey RAL 7035, doors and drawers signal blue RAL 5005 powder−coated.
- For storage shelves and accessories to modular cabinets see No. 957000 − 957100.
- For modular cabinets for use as janitor’s cabinets/ broom lockers with hooks see group 98, No. 987000 − 987015.
- For modular cabinets for use as garment lockers / storage lockers see No. 958770 − 958776.
- Cabinets that are fitted with drawers or to which drawers are fitted later must be anchored to the floor or wall to protect against tipping and should not be converted for mobile use.
- When equipping to your own requirements, check that the sum of the heights to be fitted does not exceed the usable height of the cabinet.
Roller shutter of anodised aluminium profiles, colour not configurable.