Diamond cutting discs for wet and dry cutting. Bore ⌀ 22.23 mm.
- High cutting performance of diamonds gives short cutting times.
- Extremely long working life, fewer disc changes.
- Unvarying diameter, always cuts to the full depth.
- Hardly any disc wear, reducing dust generation.
with continuous cutting edge, disc thickness 1.2 mm
(⌀ 115) and 1.6 mm
(⌀ 230), very free-cutting geometry, 10 mm coating width. Especially for tiles and granite slabs.
For cutting all common building materials such as concrete (even reinforced), bricks, natural stone, tiles, ceramics, steel etc.
Optimised for: Ceramic tiles, fine stoneware, porcelain.
- Diamond coating already pre-sharpened. Observe correct direction of rotation!
- Other diamond cutting discs on request.