Diamond cutting discs for wet and dry cutting. Bore ⌀ 22.23 mm.
- High cutting performance of diamonds gives short cutting times.
- Extremely long working life, fewer disc changes.
- Unvarying diameter, always cuts to the full depth.
- Hardly any disc wear, reducing dust generation.
for short cutting times, reduced load on the machine and clean cuts. Protected against overheating. Extra thin,
coating thickness 1.2 mm
(⌀ 115 / 125) and 1.9 mm
(⌀ 180 / 230).
For cutting all common building materials such as concrete (even reinforced), bricks, natural stone, tiles, ceramics, steel etc.
Optimised for: Concrete blocks, granite, gneiss, porphyry, paving slabs.
- Diamond coating already pre-sharpened. Observe correct direction of rotation!
- Other diamond cutting discs on request.