Heavy-duty chuck with anti-pull-out function SK 50
- Arbor standard: ISO 7388-1
- Shape: AD
- Through-coolant: yes
- Balance quality G at rotational speed: G 2.5 at 25,000 rpm
- Concentricity: ≤ 5 µm
- Shanks hard turned (smooth cutting action).
- Very high clamping force prolongs tool life and improves surface quality.
- Centred tool clamping with optimum concentricity.
- Integral length adjustment screw.
- Internal coolant feed.
HB (Weldon) flat provides quick and easy protection against the milling cutter pulling out. Positive connection between the milling cutter and arbor. Compact vibration-optimised contour.
For clamping tools with parallel shank and HB flat. Ideally suited for heavy-duty machining (HPC, TPC).
Slots in the clamping bore are not intended for coolant transfer. Coolant feed can only be performed directly through the tool.