Hoffmann Group Connected Tools – Windows app
Digitalise measurement processes and record them automatically
Would you like to make workflows more efficient and better integrate them into your production process? Are you looking for a functional and flexible solution with worker guidance for your production? Do you want to automate your documentation process and make it more reliable? We have the perfect solution for all your needs: the HCT Windows app.
It's very simple: order the HCT-Dongle from the eShop, download the software here, install it on a Windows device and get started with your HCT tools! This overview shows which HCT tools are compatible with the HCT Windows App.
The HCT Windows app offers you a number of advantages
Easily connect tools and transfer data wirelessly
Easy connection between app and measuring devices via Bluetooth®, with no annoying cables.
Central management of the measuring applications
Tools and measuring applications can be set up centrally and then easily transferred to production.
Easily create and customise workflows
Workflows can easily be created and adapted flexibly. No additional services and associated costs or training are required.
Automated and error-free recording of measurement data
All measurement data is reliably recorded and can be called up at any time. The automated transfer avoids errors and all measurements can be traced at any time.
Download HTC Windows app
The following changes, improvements and bug fixes have been implemented in this software version:
- Bugfix Crash if HCT-MM is in CAL-state
- Additional Working Plan Steps:
- Manual Input of measurement results
- User query to confirm the measurement result
- Set to preset for length measurement devices
- Programming effective length for torque wrenches when changing ratches
- Attributive Query is shown in working plan collumn
- Work plan can be selected and activated by scanning a barcode
- Extension of reporting
- Bug fixes
- Improvement of layout and validations
- Bug fixes
- Integration of hand measuring equipment and torque tester
- Improved device and station management
- Improved measurement case management
- It is possible to insert manual steps and attribute characteristics in working plan
- Group measurement via external triggers (e.g. Footswitch)
HCT Windows app manual
.NET Desktop Runtime
Microsoft software package (required)
For connection to a third-party system (optional)
Find the correct firmware version for your HCT product here.
The right solution for everyone
Modern features to optimise your production process
- Worker guidance – visually supported with images for each screwdriving case
- Password protection to prevent unauthorised access
- CAQ connection (MUX50, DMX16 protocols)
- .csv or .dfq files stored in a local folder
- The workpiece’s serial number is linked directly and automatically to the associated measurement value Up to 16
- HCT tools can be connected to a PC/laptop at the same time for each dongle
- Processes can be planned via the app (thanks to the bidirectional interface, screwdriving cases do not need to be created on the tool)