Quick-change tapping chuck HSK-A 63
Article no.: 334652
- Arbor standard: DIN 69893
- Arbor standard: ISO 12164-1
- Compact design, with flexible length compensation by compression and tension.
- Adjustable lead-in pressures for different materials and taps.
With ball bearing-mounted sleeve for smooth no−play length compensation.
- To produce threads that are true to gauge.
- For right-hand and left-hand thread.
- For NC machines and machining centres.
- Quick-change tapping heads in other shank types size M14 − M33 available on request.
- Quick-change tapping heads not suitable for internal coolant supply.