KUB Trigon® indexable drill ABS 50 3×D 14 mm
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Special manufacturing procedure for extremely large flutes with very high rigidity.
- Specific positioning of the indexable inserts for bores free of withdrawal marks and with precise dimensional stability(± 0.1 mm as a rule).
- Internal coolant supply is directed to the cutting edges (sophisticated geometry, ideal for minimum lubrication).
- 3 − 10 bar coolant pressure is sufficient.
- For stationary and rotating applications.
- Offset-axis drilling: ⌀-dependent up to 1.5 mm, e.g. possible with offset axis unit (No. 239010 - 239030).
With indexable inserts No. 236740 − 237080.
Clamp screws (without indexable inserts).
- Note! A disc falls off when the drill exits. Risk of injury if the component is rotating! Please take safety precautions.
- On request − left-hand cutting; − 2×D, 4×D, ... ; - other ⌀; − special types − torsional vibration damper for ABS giving low-vibration machining, with maximum tool life and minimum noise level.
- For matching ABS® adapters see product group 23, for other adapters see product group 30.