Tapping head Rubber-Flex for multi-range collets M1,4-7
- For machines with only one direction of rotation.
- Adjustable safety clutch protects tap from breakage.
- Length compensation by tension and compression, compensating for difference between machine feed and thread pitch.
- Automatic feed; ensures thread is true to gauge size.
- Automatic quick return traverse 1.6: 1.
- Right-hand and left-hand rotation possible without conversion.
- Accepts Rubber-Flex collets and quick-change sockets.
- Tap engagement damping mechanism prevents thread-start being cut incorrectly.
Size M3−M12 and M10−M30 with double clamping mechanism.
Version - image:
Nut for accurate adjustment of thread depth, ± 0.1 mm.
- For cutting threads exactly true to gauge size.
- Can be used without changing the set up for left-hand or right-hand threads, blind and through holes.
- For mounting in rotary spindle.
Including anti-rotation arm and for No. 333500 also 2 multi-range collets (rubber-flex), 2 spanners and 1 screwdriver for hexagon socket screws to suit the tapping head!
Multi-range collets (Rubber Flex) No 333640. For a spare clamping device No. 333630 see the spare parts list.