- Very good accessibility and perfectly symmetrical.
- Fully hardened and precision milled on the underside.
- Central alignment delivers perfectly centred clamping.
- Clamps raw materials and finished parts with the least possible backstroke of the jaws / component.
- Including holes for LANG positioning system, can be adapted to GARANT ZeroClamp using an intermediate plate.
- Jaws can be changed without using tools. Changing the jaws may result in a change of clamping capacity.
- With coolant hole and automation interface.
- Easy-to-use, chuck jaw quick-change system, no tools required.
- Clamping force up to 25 kN at 90 Nm torque.
- Quick to use and intuitive in operation.
- Repetition accuracy <0.01 mm.
- Scaling for pre-positioning the clamping modules.
- Spindle nut with or without pivot function.
- Clamping lip for clamping claws.
- Centring adjustment with pin wrench.
Perfect for 5-face machining. Centred clamping.
Top jaws No. 363010 – 363045.
Base rail, spindle, spindle nuts, spindle cover No. 363083.
Hexagon screwdriver No. 627424 size 5, pin wrench 628600 size 2, torque wrench No. 656050, hexagon socket No. 642229, clamping claws No. 363081 80 and 361165 CS1, GARANT clamping stud No. 363190, adapter plates No. 363079.
Suitable top jaws No. 363010 – 363045 not included in the scope of supply. Clamping situation S2 arises by reversing the jaws. Use offset top jaws to overcome the clamping gaps with types XS and XSP.