- Maximum concentricity and jaw exchange repeatability.
- Long service life with very high precision.
- Modular protective sleeve system.
- Very short set-up times.
- Chuck body case-hardened up to 315 mm ⌀.
- Large aperture (dimension E!).
- Safety peg for maximum operator safety.
- Base jaws compatible with chucks of the system “F” and system “Duro”.
- Flexible clamping of small and large components.
- High-precision clamping of very small internal ⌀.
Version - image:
Hardened, extremely stiff and polished chuck body.
Base jaws with angled serrations.
Special shape with spray edge.
Push button for jaw change.
Jaw locking (3 times − apart from size 400).
Engagement pin for pre-positioning of the base jaw.
Actuation by means of a wrench
For machines with recessed mount or for mounting by means of flange. Secured with screws from the front. The flange blanks must always be fitted first to the machine and then matched to the chuck.
Entirely made of steel, suitable for high speeds (see table).
1 safety chuck key and 1 set fastening screws.
1 set scroll stepped jaws.
For spare and additional jaws see No. 313200 − 313350.