High pressure vice without swivel base 100 mm
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Base body with longitudinal and transverse tenon slots enables fast and exact alignment of the vice in longitudinal and transverse directions.
- Maintenance-free high pressure spindle with constant pressure level due to low-wear fully mechanical power intensifier.
- High quality spheroidal cast iron, hardened, ground workpiece mounting face and ground guides.
- Required clamping force pre-selectable: No high pressure at 0 setting. Continuous tests have shown that the power intensifier can withstand 1 million working strokes without harm.
- No fall-off in clamping force. Fast alignment with 2 loose tenons in the precisely manufactured slot in the vice base.
- Interchangeable jaws, hardened and ground(with serrated faces).
- Height tolerance − 0.03 mm.
- For vibration-free, absolutely reliable clamping at maximum cutting and feed rate forces.
- Consistent support height allows efficient working with several vices alongside each other.
- Clamping using crank. High clamping forces can be achieved with low physical effort due to maximum 2 spindle rotations.
4 table clamps, 1 pair serrated jaws, crank handle.