Connected Manufacturing - Your digital tool management
Finally work without errors!
Are you familiar with the daily challenges you face in production?
Idle times, tool crashes or wrong application data – these are no-go’s in machining. Valuable machining centres have to be in constant operation to make your expensive investment pay off. And there are many pitfalls, such as:
- The correct tool for the next job is not available.
- The application parameters have to be entered manually – time-consuming and prone to errors.
- Schedules are incorrect and the machine is standing still due to incorrect planning.
- Real data for calculations are missing.
Enormous efficiency increases in the production process
Connected Manufacturing offers you the intuitive and convenient overview necessary for your work:
- Zero-error strategy in the production process.
- Reduced set-up times thanks to direct transmission of the tool data, quick and without any potential for errors.
- Changes of runtimes, tool corrections or tool life time are constantly synchronised in real-time.
- Reduced tool costs thanks to complete tool history and therefore improved planning of tool use.
- Reduced scrap rate thanks to optimised planning of tool use.
- Automatic time recording to perform future calculations.
Enormous time saving and measurable cost reduction
- Connected Manufacturing offers a convenient overview of upcoming jobs.
- Tool usage data are constantly synchronised by the machine and transmitted back to the machine controls when the tools are used again.
- Hoffmann Group “Connected Manufacturing” shows all tools in every machine magazine and transmits their status.
– and save more than € 25,000 per year!
The new software solution: Connected Manufacturing – networked, transparent and efficientFind out more
Are you familiar with the daily challenges you face in other production processes?
Do you have any questions? Contact us!
We offer individual advice on the topic of Connected Manufacturing, working with you to find a solution that is right for your application.
Phone: +49 89 8391 9930