Rough grinding disc CerRapid
All product information:
- Very high productivity due to very fast removal of material.
- Optimum balance between extremely soft metal removal behaviour with very low application force and very long service life.
- Grit, bonding, abrasive additives as well as reinforcement of the rough grinding discs are optimised for maximum metal removal rate and working life in their respective applications.
- Shapes: Rough grinding discs, depressed centres (shapes 27, 28, 29)
- Grinding angle 20° to 30°
- Application: On electric and pneumatic angle grinders with maximum 80 m/s circumferential speed for grinding welds, surfaces, and edges.