Your career with the Hoffmann Group
To continue to drive our success, we are looking for interns, working students and young professionals as well as experienced specialists and managers.
Find out about our vacancies in our recruitment portal now.
Job Description: Technical Sales Consultant
- Retention of existing business and further develop new business mainly in Large and Medium Industries and tracking these Industrial conversions and Monitor demand generation activities for MRO business in identified Industrial areas.
- Fulfilling regular sales targets – customer wise, product wise
- Sales and Pricing (when applicable) negotiations to keep margins at desired levelsManage and maintain updated CRM pipeline, prospects, account plans etc.
- Responsible for first line Technical Service Specialist where required.Responsible for product demonstrations, presenting the HOG Catalog etc. to customers and at field events such as seminars, workshops and marketing activities.
- Living and providing the Hoffmann USPs, values and culture to satisfy, all customers and the company to guarantee the stable grows.
- Job involves travelling within the allocated region.
- Identify all requirements of the customers such as technical issues of assigned accounts to
- Active information exchange to all related managers, departments and technicians.
QUALIFICATIONS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 5-8 years of relevant experience in the field of sales from cutting tool (must) & hand tool industry (preferably).
- Good understanding and knowledge about the market, different industry groups and competitors, based on the local market, related to the Hoffmann product segment.
- Must be self-starter and target oriented person with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Must have a liking to travel and meet people of different markets to generate business and meet targets month on month.Must have strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PPT and Word.Knowledge about CRM Systems and b2c platforms of advantage Product, process and service knowledge, related to the Hoffmann industrial segment.
- Must have a valid driving license.
COMPETENCES: Self-Driven, Hard-working, self-confident, positive personality, team-player, self-discipline, ability to accept criticism, learning with motivation, team spirit, self-motivated, success seeker, good and balanced personality.
Job Description: Sales Business Analyst | Location: Pune
The job holder performs the following tasks independently and at his/her own responsibility, adhering tothe statutory conditions and the company’s requirements:Act as Sales analyst cum Customer Service, by performing clear responsibilities.
As a Sales Analyst (60%) –
- Prepare daily, weekly and Monthly reports for sales.
- Analyze sales and performance records, interpret results of overall sales.Extract and reduce sales data into dashboard report structure.
- Coordinate the complete sales reporting process for all sales channels.
- Generate ad hoc reporting for Sales and Management.
- Provide customized reporting in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives.
- Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis
- Ensure current and future data and software requirements are met to provide accurate decision support to the business Requirements
As Customer Service (40%) -
- Augmented Installed base by doing cleansing activities for better monetization of assets & also capturing assets from shipments.
- Attach all the contracted with installed base in BFO (Salesforce .com) with the help of stakeholders.
- Handle Backend process for Incentive Programs for sales representatives & channel partners, opportunity creation for sales
- Prepare the data with the help of salesforce.com and generate the report.
- Funnel Management, Monthly Reports- P&L, Win/Loss, Hit Rate & Data Analytics thru Salesforce.com & Assets tracking
- Should have knowledge of Tendering as supported team for a time span .
- Data Quality activities (Databases structures, Data testing, Bugs identification)
- Synthesized current business intelligence data to produce reports and polished presentations, highlighting findings and recommending changes.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree / BE
- Min 2 years of experience as an analyst
- Familiarity with sales reporting
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail oriented with strength in high-level data analysis
- Experience of ERP, CRM tools (Specially Salesforce) is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with expert knowledge of Excel
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests
- Good knowledge of ERP systems, especially with SAP/R3 SD modules
- Good knowledge of reporting tools. Knowledge of SAP BI will be added advantage.
- Motivated and energetic personality, reliable professional cooperation skills towards internal and external customers
Job Application - Application Engineer
Supervisor:Regional Sales Manager / Head of ATs
- Day-by-day service of customers, with regards to cutting tool and processes related activities.
- Conduction of technical cutting tool test on-site at customer
- Conduction of technical customer specific seminars
- Presentation of cutting tools (P1-P3) to our customers
- Conduction of market surveys/overview with regards to products, competition and trends
- Solution provider of cutting tool problems at customer side and supporting the production process by using creative solutions
- Conducting of internal trainings with regards to HOG cutting tools
- Close cooperation with other application engineers, technical sales reps and regional sales manager within your sales territory.
- Exhaustion of the cutting tool potential at customer side within your sales territory and expansion of customer base together with your local sales representative.
- On-the job experience within cutting tools industry and working on CNC milling and turning machines
- Experiences in using and planning cutting tools along the production process.
- Experiences in cutting tools programing on machines of advantage
- Customer and service oriented
- Negotiation skills
- Self-driven and high focusing towards quality and details.
- Sense of responsibility
- High interest in personal development, team spirit and passion for your job
- Outgoing personality
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
Send us updated resume to email id - Harshada.Shirude.firstname.lastname@example.org