Safety helmet G3000
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Helmet characteristics Safety characteristics down to -30 °C
- Helmet characteristics Protection against liquid metal spraying out
Safety helmet of UV-stabilised ABS. The integral UV sensor indicates when the helmet has become brittle due to high exposure to UV and should be replaced. The internal arrangement can be turned through 180 degrees and allows wearing of a screen at the neck (an advantage when working in restricted spaces). Good ventilation of the upper shell of the helmet. Resistant to low temperatures down to -30 °C and protection against splashes of liquid metal (MM).
- 4-point strap attachment, height adjustable
- 30 mm Euro slot mounting
- Plastic sweatband
- Straight form
- With rotary catch
Industry, building trade, forestry.
DIN EN 397
Resistant to low temperatures down to -30° C and protection against splashes of liquid metal (MM)
Ear defenders No. 097753; 097756
- Clear visor No. 097828 (only in conjunction with No. 097827 adaptor for clear visor or 3M helmet ear protection, ear defenders)
- Safety glasses No. 097829
- Ear defenders No. 097753; 097756
No. 097825 standard sweat band. No. 097826 leather sweat band.