Optimum ratio between clamping range and overall length. The clamping force can be pre-set without using tools
: in 11 steps:
Jaw width 90 mm, in 4 steps:
Jaw width 125 / 160 / 200 mm. Particularly rigid base body of GJS-60, top and bottom faces ground; pairing accuracy 0.02 mm.Feature:
Fully enclosed low-maintenance nitrided spindle!
- Increased service reliability.
- Optimised swarf protection.
- Minimised cleaning requirement.
Can be used horizontally or laterally, since the side faces are ground to an accuracy of -0.05 mm.
- Dimensions of the NC 8 are identical to the Allmatic TC / LC.
- Jaws interface compatible with TC / LC.
- NC 8 (No. 360405) supersedes the products LC (No. 360500) and TC (No. 360400).
- TC / LC are no longer available!
- Sizes 125 MX and 125 LX are supplied with jaws 361295 125 and 361296 125.