- Innovative and patented monoblock design for maximum stiffness and reliability.
- Quick attachment of the electrical connections.
- Threaded sockets of high-tensile material in each pole.
- Sturdy due to monoblock design and use of integral pole plates.
- Vibration-free machining protects the tool and the machine.
- Five-axis machining without interference contours.
- Full exploitation of the machine travel.
- Significant reduction in set-up times.
- Unaffected by power failures.
- Quick and precise plane-parallel milling.
- Uniform clamping force over the entire clamping area.
- Low installed height
- Very high holding forces
- Quick and easy positioning of workpieces.
For use in mould-making, tool-making and machine tool building.
Including controller XT200 for controlling a magnetic clamping plate.
Pole extension No. 382010.
Installation package for actuating multiple electro-permanent magnetic clamping plates available on request!
The power cable is supplied without any connection plug. Mains connection 400 V / 50 Hz.