HiRunER precision ER collet chuck PSC 63 A = 100
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
External and internal tapers are ground. All shanks are turned for a smooth cutting action. Including Balluffchip bore, high-performance clamping nut up to 25000 rpm.
- Excellent concentricity in the system (chuck + collet + clamping nut), 3 µm radial run-out with a 2 µm clamping nut, 6 µm radial run-out with a 5 µm clamping nut.
- Extremely strong holding force (up to factor 2 better than the standard ER chuck).
- Vibration reduction effect due to 2-part clamping nuts.
For clamping tools with plain shank in collets to DIN 6499 − Form A and B.
Supplied with precision clamping nut.
Coolant pipe No. 309885, Coolant pipe plug-in socket No. 309893, ER collets No. 308901 − 309434, ER clamping wrenches No. 309748 / 309749.
- Clamps only nominal ⌀ up to shank ⌀ tolerance h 10.
- Do not use the clamping nut in combination with a sealing washer.
- Use the precision collet chuck always in conjunction with the precision clamping nut No. 309617.
- Use in combination with Fahrion collets.
Balance quality G at rotational speed
G 2.5 at 25,000 rpm
PSC 63 A = 100
≤ 3 µm