Revolving lathe centre with analogue pressure indicator
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- The momentary clamping pressure is directly readable on the analogue or digital display on the base body.
- The live centre is supported by a disc spring pack with a spring travel of approx. 3.7 mm analogue and 2.6 mm or 2.8 mm digital.
- Short sturdy design with active longitudinal axis. Live centre through hardened and finish ground.
- Maximum accuracy due to precision roller bearings.
- With push-off thread and push-off nut.
- With special seal against dirt and coolant ingress, maintenance-free due to lifetime lubrication.
Point angle 60°.
Whenever the clamping force should be kept within certain limits, either to prevent deformation of the component or to ensure secure clamping with sufficient pressure.
- As a tailstock centre in conjunction with hydro-mechanical face drivers No. 327450 − 327540 because the drive teeth have to dig into the component.
- For components that expand significantly due to high machining heat.
- For clamping long slender components to prevent lateral displacement.
- For clamping heavy components where a controlled clamping force is required.
IP Index of Protection