GARANT comfort safety shoes combine the highest possible wearing comfort with modern design. Innovative and high-quality materials coupled with very high-quality workmanship “Made in Germany” guarantee very high protection combined with minimum weight. Different widths (width W1 for normal width feet, width W2 for wider feet) and the tweaked manufacturing technique permits a “true” multi-width system and thus create an ideal solution to the requirement for different widths of feet. The rigorous implementation of ergonomic principles and exchangeable weight dependent shock absorption significantly reduce the stresses on the knee and back, and thus contribute appreciably to long-term health.
- The material of the uppers is light-weight but hard-wearing micro-fibre.
- Breathable functional lining.
- Practical GARANT comfort heel-puller allows the shoes to be taken off quickly and easily.
- GARANT comfort insoles with weight dependent shock absorption.
- GARANT comfort TPU outer sole.
- Protection against electrostatic discharge (ESD).
Shoe of seam-free construction. Dust flap. Protection against water penetration.
EN ISO 20345:2011 S2 SRC
Inlay provision design type tested to DGUV regulations 191.
- GARANT See accessories for foot protection for the comfort insoles with weight dependent shock absorption, under: 092864 (soft), 092865 (medium), 092866 (hard).
- Shoes of sizes 36-39 are supplied as standard with soft shock absorption, sizes 40-45 with medium shock absorption and sizes 46-48 with hard shock absorption.
- See accessories for foot protection for the appropriate GARANT shoelaces under: 092855 120.
Wide fitting W2, see No. 092063