KOMET KUB Quatron® indexable drill Combination shank 3×D
- Drill depth for indexable insert drill up to: 3×D
- Shank: DIN 6535 HE, DIN 6595
- Use for drilling: Centre drilling
- Use for drilling: limited cross-drilling
- Use for drilling: oblique spot drilling
With combination shank.
- Optimised coolant channels for reliable chip evacuation.
- Point angle 174° for almost flat-bottomed holes.
- For stationary and rotating use.
- For difficult drilling conditions (rolling scale, sloping surfaces of castings, interrupted cutting).
- For bores with tolerance ± 0.2 mm.
With indexable inserts No. 236520 − 236576.
Clamp screws (without indexable inserts).
Further sizes available on request.