Rough grinding disc CerRapid
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Grinding medium code: Ceramic
- Iron, sulphur and chlorine constituents: < 0.1 %
- recommended approach angle: 20-30 °
- optimised for material: INOX
- optimised for material: Steel
Self-sharpening ceramic grit (CER) and the specially matched high-performance binding system permit grinding performance that is several times better, with extremely cool grinding compared to conventional roughing discs (A).
- Very high productivity due to very fast removal of material.
- Optimum balance between extremely soft metal removal behaviour with very low application force and very long service life.
- Grit, bonding, abrasive additives as well as reinforcement of the rough grinding discs are optimised for maximum metal removal rate and working life in their respective applications.
- Shapes: Rough grinding discs, depressed centres (shapes 27, 28, 29)
- Grinding angle 20° to 30°
- Application: On electric and pneumatic angle grinders with maximum 80 m/s circumferential speed for grinding welds, surfaces, and edges.