Collet chuck, extra slim 2-6 mm
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Arbor standard: ISO 12164-1
- Arbor standard: DIN 69893
- Shape A
- Balance quality G at rotational speed: G 2.5 at 25,000 rpm
- Concentricity: ≤ 5 µm
- HSK mating faces machined.
- Shanks hard turned.
- With Balluffchip bore.
- The collet is clamped by a threaded connection from behind through the chuck, no clamping nut required.
Extremely slim design permits machining of components where access is difficult, e.g. during toolmaking and mould-making.
For clamping tools with plain shank to DIN 6499.
Clamping screw and wrench with T-handle.
Plug-in socket No. 309890, GARANT collets No. 309563.
|Clamping range||2 mm - 6 mm|
|Adapter||HSK-A 63 A = 120|
|Arbor standard||ISO 12164-1; DIN 69893|
|Balance quality G at rotational speed||G 2.5 at 25,000 rpm|
|Concentricity||≤ 5 µm|
|⌀ D1||9.6 mm|
|⌀ D2||13 mm|
|External ⌀ D||27 mm|
|Type of product||Collet chuck|