Modular cabinet with Plain sheet metal sliding doors
Article no.: 956610
- Cabinet housing internal load capacity: 1.000 kg
- Height adjustment interval: 20 mm
- Cylinder lock: modular barrel
- Colour selection: RAL 9002, 7035, 7005, 7016, 6011, 5018, 5012, 5011, 5005, 3003
- Mountings for drawers, shelves etc. at 20 mm intervals. Base and top cabinets have appropriate holes for bolting together, retrofitting with wheels and pull handle (up to 1200 mm height) or wall mounting.
- Doors with safety edges, reinforced and torsion resistant, available as swing door or sliding door, as plain sheet metal version or with viewing window made of polycarbonate. Without doors the cabinet can also be used as an open rack.
- Cylinder locks integral in the slide handle; with 2 keys each. On request, locking systems can be supplied with a security certificate at an additional charge.
Standard paint finish body light grey RAL 7035, doors and drawers signal blue RAL 5005 powder−coated.
- For storage shelves and accessories to modular cabinets see No. 957000 − 957100.
- For fitting drawers into the top of base cabinets or into the bottom of top-mounted cabinets.
- Cabinets that are fitted with drawers or to which drawers are fitted later must be anchored to the floor or wall to protect against tipping and should not be converted for mobile use.
- When equipping to your own requirements, check that the sum of the heights to be fitted does not exceed the usable height of the cabinet.