Shadowgraph with screen Ø 315 mm and 10× lens A3005
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
Projector for the exact transillumination and incident light inspection of small to medium-sized components. Universal tool for use in production, laboratory, inspection, and grinding shop.
- Standard lens 10×. 20× and 50× lenses available as optional accessories. Maximum distortion of the lenses 0.2 %.
- Vertical, rotating 315 mm cross-hair screen with built-in digital angle display, switching for reading in degrees or decimal.
- The telecentric lighting system guarantees a vertical and even illumination of the image field.
- Halogen transillumination and incident illumination integral in the housing.
- Sturdy coordinate measurement table, with quick adjustment in both axes.
- Built-in digital display (with data output) guarantees reliable, error-free measuring.
- For measuring lengths, angles, curves, and radii.
Lens 10× magnification, anti-glare, cover, and mains lead.
Lenses No. 494010, inclinable central support No. 494040, horizontal Vee-block No. 494050, clip holder No. 493040 cutting edge cleaner No. 354788.
Further accessories such as suitable standard comparison scales or an edge sensor with QM-Data 200 analysis unit available on request.