Rough grinding disc PREMIUM*** &2 in 1& 115X7 mm
- Grinding medium code: A
- Iron, sulphur and chlorine constituents: < 0.1 %
- recommended approach angle: 20-30 °
- optimised for material: INOX
- optimised for material: Steel
- Grit, bonding, abrasive additives as well as reinforcement of the rough grinding discs are optimised for maximum metal removal rate and working life in their respective applications.
- Shapes: Rough grinding discs, depressed centres (shapes 27, 28, 29)
- Grinding angle 20° to 30°
- Application: On electric and pneumatic angle grinders with maximum 80 m/s circumferential speed for grinding welds, surfaces, and edges.
Aggressive rough grinding disc (low hardness grade Q) for universal use on stainless steel and steel with high metal removal rate and long service life.
Aggressive high-performance version with significantly longer working life. Well-defined rounded edges permit a pleasant start-up to the grinding operation. Unintentional digging in is avoided.