Push-pull toggle clamp with removable hand lever 4
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Very sturdy design, with slide-ram guide.
- Slide-ram and hand lever move together.
- Body of malleable cast iron.
- Lever parts and slide ram made of quenched and tempered steel, galvanised and passivated.
- Hardened contact screw.
- Hardened bolts, maintenance-free sintered bushes.
- For high clamping forces.
- Body of malleable cast iron, burnished.
- For quick clamping / releasing in series production.
- As push or pull clamp.
- For incorporation within special jigs and fixtures.
- Suitable for clamping during drilling, reaming, grinding, bending, welding, fitting etc.