System Engineer EDI (m/w/d)
More than 4,000 highly motivated employees in more than 50 countries turn the Hoffmann Group through their performance into what it is today: Europe's leading partner for quality tools, factory equipment and personal protective equipment and "TOP national employer 2021" in Germany (awarded by FOCUS). Our healthy growth is reflected in our global annual sales of more than 1.3 billion euros in 2020. As a family-owned company, we offer a working environment characterized by mutual trust, where performance and commitment are rewarded. We encourage personal initiative, creativity and independent, results-oriented action.
For strengthening our team at Hoffmann Romania in Romania we are looking for a System Engineer EDI (m/w/d) as soon as possible.
- Communication link to business partners and Coordination with external service providers and business partners
- Analysis and elimination of problems and coordination with the international departments as well as Co-work with international EDI Team
- Work in alignment with global programming guideline
- Deliver Seeburger BIS6 communication with all standard protocols
- Test and validate established EDI communication end to end
- Professional experience in the EDI environment preferably with Seeburger BIS6 as well as with SAP
- Experience in data structures (SAP IDOC EDIFACT VDA XML) and with communication protocols
- Excellent Programming skills
- Knowledge and Experience in ITIL and Prince2
- Fluent knowledge of German and English