Application Engineer CRM (m/w/d)
More than 4,000 highly motivated employees in more than 50 countries turn the Hoffmann Group through their performance into what it is today: Europe's leading partner for quality tools, factory equipment and personal protective equipment and "TOP national employer 2021" in Germany (awarded by FOCUS). Our healthy growth is reflected in our global annual sales of more than 1.3 billion euros in 2020. As a family-owned company, we offer a working environment characterized by mutual trust, where performance and commitment are rewarded. We encourage personal initiative, creativity and independent, results-oriented action.
For strengthening our team at Hoffmann Romania in Romania we are looking for an Application Engineer CRM (m/w/d) as soon as possible.
- Operation of the system environment CRM (MS Dynamics, Resco Mobile Client, interfaces to other applications)
- Troubleshooting, configuration, and customizing of MS Dynamics
- Continuous monitoring and error analysis including evaluation, documentation, and realization of possible solutions as well as 2nd level support in the event of errors
- Collaboration in projects in the field of application management
- Further development and continuous maintenance of our documentation platforms
- Completed training as an IT specialist or similar qualification as well as at least 2 years' experience in application management or system support
- Experience in heterogeneous system environments and ideally experience with the CRM MS Dynamics system and with the mobile app Resco
- Knowledge of integration solutions such as Tibco or Mulesoft is helpful
- Experience with agile methods (e.g. Kanban) and tools (JIRA Confluence)
- Good English skills (written and spoken), preferably German skills