Digital height gauge TESA MICRO-HITE + M with motorised drive including control panel
Brand: Tesa Technology
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Saves time and simplifies processes for serial measurements.
- Optional data management using Stat-Express or Data-Direct measurement software. Data can be archived to a USB stick.
TESA MICRO-HITE motorised digital height gauge for comprehensive measurements in 1D or 2D coordinate measuring systems.
- Incrementally graduated glass scale with reference point. Patented opto-µ reading system.
- Automatic correction of systematic measurement variations ensures very high accuracy. Coefficient of linear expansion equals that of steel.
- Very high repetition accuracy due to constant gauging force.
- Switchable air support cushion.
- User-friendly application by multi-lingual context help in the active functions.
Software / measurement functions
- Comprehensive measurement capabilities such as parallelism, angular measurements, simple 2D measurements, etc..
- Integral computer.
- Automatic calculation of the measurement results by stored functions when the programme is repeated.
- Input facility for customer-specific tolerances. ISO tolerances are automatically incorporated in the software. Direct and clear information to the user regarding OK/reject.
Hybrid control panel
- Backlit keyboard with clear simplified presentation and clear information.
- Convenient and flexible operation with parallel use of the keyboard and touch display.
- Ergonomic posture due to flexible adjustment of the control panel.
All measurements shown visually for information by LED in noisy environments.
Thanks to the sturdy construction, suitable for workshop use as well as for laboratory applications. Ideal for series measurements.
TESA MICRO-HITE base unit incl. control panel, standard contact point carrier, standard contact point with contact rod and 5 mm ⌀ measurement ball, reference piece, electric pump (fitted) for air pad for the gauge base, rechargeable battery cartridge, mains adaptor (charger), mains cable, dust cover. SCS calibration certificate.
USB printer No. 445293; printer paper No. 445294, data cable No. 498918 size USB; Data-Direct software No. 498925, TLC-BLE radio transmitter No. 498921 size BT, Stat-Express software No. 498926. Dust cover. Comprehensive optional accessories (such as for measuring squareness) available on request.
Manufacturer’s test certificate
mm / inch