- Robust stainless steel platform scales can be used as parcel, industrial, and counting scales.
- Dual-range scales with automatic changeover between the ranges (more precise display in the lower half of the weighing range).
- Display unit with numeral height 24 mm can be remote from platform; can be stood or mounted using flexible cable.
- High mobility due to optional battery operation and compact design.
- Provides an optical and acoustic signal to support portioning, metering or sorting within the tolerance range.
- Percentage determination: Enable weighing out to a prescribed value (100%) and determination of deviations from that set value.
- Quantity counting: Easy counting function allows quick counting of large numbers. Reference quantities selectable 5, 10, 25, 50 pieces.
- CAL calibration programme: For setting the accuracy (external calibration weight required for this available on request).
Platform scales with calibration certificate
(optional certification can be ordered under No. 479609
.) A wide variety of (optional) data interfaces permit easy transfer of weighing data. Optional formulations available: Separate memory for weight of the tare vessel and of the formulation ingredients (net totals).
Supplied with mains adapter, table base including wall bracket, protective hood.
For proper calibration, the installation location of the scales must be stated. When ordering scales, please also order calibration No. 479609
and state the installation location.