Precision external cylindrical grinding wheel D×W×H (mm)
- High cutting effectiveness and reduced grinding times with low wear.
- Low thermal loading, cool cutting.
- Long cycles between dressing operations mean reduced downtime.
Specification: 454A 802J10 V3. Sintered aluminium oxide for longer working life and better metal removal rate. Particularly suitable for high alloy steels / HSS.
- For general use in external cylindrical grinding (straight/ oblique longitudinal grinding, recess grinding).
- For use on all grinding machines generally used for tool and die making, and machine tool building (e.g. Kellenberger, Studer, Schaudt, Tschudin, etc.)
- Cooling with emulsion is necessary, good lubrication on long-chipping materials is absolutely necessary.