Neutral centring vice
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
Centring vice for flexible applications.
- Absolute operational reliability thanks to enclosure.
- High repetition accuracy 0.02 mm.
- Variable central alignment ±0.02 mm.
- User-friendly design, versatile range of jaws.
- Functional faces hardened.
- Sturdy design of tool steel, surface protection by brief exposure nitriding.
- Flexible lightweight.
- Multi-functional use.
Directly on the machine bed, exchange pallets or extension base (360156).
Ideal for 5-face machining, perfect for clamping blank parts. Extremely versatile, wide range of applications: Pallet and automated systems, multiple clamping for instance on clamping rails, individual clamping on extension bases or directly on the machine.
2 table clamps.
For clamping jaw variants see No. 360135 to 360148.