Centring vice basic device Xtric
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Very good accessibility and perfectly symmetrical.
- All functional faces hardened, hard milled or ground.
- Central alignment delivers perfectly centred clamping.
- Clamps raw materials and finished parts with the least possible lifting of the jaws / component.
- Supplied with holes for LONG positioning system, can be adapted to GARANT ZeroClamp using an intermediate plate.
- Jaws can be changed without using tools. Changing the jaws may result in a change of clamping capacity.
- Easy-to-use, jaw-change system, no tools required.
- Clamping force up to 25 kN at 90 Nm torque.
- Quick to use and intuitive in operation.
- Repetition accuracy <0.01 mm.
Perfect for 5-face machining. Centred clamping.
Top jaws No. 363010 – 363034.
Base rail, spindle, spindle nuts.
Hexagon screwdriver No. 627424 size 3, pin wrench 628600 size 2, torque wrench No. 656050 size 120, hexagon socket No. 642229 size 10, stepless adjustable clamps No. 363081 size 80.
Suitable top jaws No. 363010 – 363034 not included in the scope of supply. Clamping situation S2 arises by reversing the jaws.