HiRunER precision ER collet chuck BT 40 A = 70
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
External and internal tapers are ground. All shanks are hard turned for a smooth cutting action. Including Balluffchip bore, high-performance clamping nut (up to 25000 rpm).
- Excellent concentricity in the system (chuck + collet + clamping nut), 3µm radial run-out with a 2µm collet, 6µm radial run-out with a 5µm collet.
- Extremely strong holding force (up to factor 2 better than the standard ER chuck).
- Vibration reduction effect due to 2-part clamping nut.
For clamping tools with plain shank in collets to DIN 6499 − Form A and B.
Precision clamping nut.
Pull studs (PS) No. 308760 − 308806, PS wrenches No. 308810 − 308830, ER collets No. 308881 − 309434, Fahrion brand ER collets 308901 - 309434, ER clamping wrenches No. 309748 − 309749.
- Clamps only nominal ⌀ up to shank ⌀ tolerance h 10.
- Do not use the clamping nut in combination with a sealing washer.
- Use it in only combination with Fahrion collets.
JIS B6339 ; ISO 7388-2
Balance quality G at rotational speed
G 2.5 at 25,000 rpm
BT 40 A = 70
≤ 3 µm
HSC ; HPC