HT chuck with cooling channel bores HSK-A 63 short
No price available
Please enter all required fields.
- Very high total rigidity due to optimised design.
- With Balluffchip bore.
- Axial length adjustment available, adjustment travel 10 mm.
- Flexible due to the use of reducing sleeves.
- Very high transmitted torque (550 Nm), providing high process reliability.
- Ideal damping characteristics, resulting in optimum surface finishes, increased tool life and spindle protection.
- Especially for heavy-duty milling.
- For clamping tools with shank tolerance h6.
Hexagon socket drive with T-handle.
Coolant pipe No. 309880, coolant pipe wrench No. 309890