Internal Sales Manager
More than 3000 highly motivated employees in more than 50 countries deliver the
performance that makes the Hoffmann Group what it is today: Europe's leading supplier
of quality tools – and one of the most attractive yet demanding employers in our sector. As a
company with an international presence we will continue to place great value on short
decision-making processes, on giving as much scope for flexibility as possible and on rapid
implementation. Our healthy growth is reflected in a worldwide turnover of more than one
billion euros in 2018. With a reliable values system which is characterized by mutual trust
and places particular emphasis on interpersonal skills, we offer a working environment in
which performance and commitment are rewarded. We promote initiative and creativity,
encouraging our employees to take personal responsibility and to adopt a results-oriented
approach. From early on you will be given freedom to act and authority to make decisions.
In order to strengthen our team in Shanghai, China, we are looking for a professionally and
personally convincing Internal Sales Manager China:
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Establish (recruitment, training, development) and leading of internal sales team
- Establish and ensure telephone sales efficiency, i.e. cold call to new clients and resell to existing clients;
- Set up of internal processes and all necessary framework. Define and co-implement related needs (IT,…)
- Support / implement SAP & Biz warehouse in line with China market requirements and act as key user;
- Guarantee efficient order processing and excellent customer care through very good availability of the team, high consulting competence, professional handling of offers, order tracking, reliability, proactive customer information, professional management of complaints and taking complaints as a “chance”.
- Take over responsibility for presales activities
- Coordinating the department activities with consideration given to the commercial strategy and operating processes
- Follow high leadership standards such as “leading by motivation”: promote and challenge the employees by using different measurements and programs
- Lead by example and show a strong “hands-on” mentality
- Degree in Business Administration / Engineering or similar.
- 8+ years professional experience in Internal Sales
- 5+ years professional experience in comparable position (including leadership skills)
- Proven experience in SAP & Biz warehouse.
- Ideally (but not necessarily) sector experience in the field of trading with tools.
- Process driven mindset
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and CRM tools.
- Language skills: fluent business English skills (oral and written)
- Great self- and project management capabilities and reliable
- Great organizational skills for the efficient utilization of resources, in view of the appropriate costs and effort.
- Great leadership skills: encourage employees for very good results.
- Motivated and energetic leadership personality, reliable professional cooperation skills towards internal and external customers, target orientated leadership.
- Enthusiasm in working with people, sophisticated motivation skills in order to achieve the greatest success for the company, high customer orientation.
- We welcome you to a value- and growth-oriented family business with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- We offer an intensive induction / training period
- We reward your commitment with an attractive salary package.
Interested? Please send your application along with your salary expectation and possible
date of joining to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoffmann HOCN HR, Ms. Echo Sun, No.5, Lane 333, Zhujian Road,Minhang District,201107 Shanghai / China